This parameter setting is intended to adapt OPCutting to the needs for optimization of cutting of the professionals of the metallery, boiler making and fine sheet-iron works.
1) Select menu Options \ Options.
2) By default the name defines for the panels is Panel and that for the pieces is Pieces. Modify these denominations so that they correspond to those employed in your activity. Example: Metal sheet and Piece or Plates and Sheets.
3) Modify possibly the maximum length. This length corresponds to greatest dimension for a sheet than you can meet in your activity.
4) Modify possibly the length by default. This length corresponds to the length of the sheet which you generally use in your activity. OPCutting will display this default value during the capture of a new sheet.
5) Modify possibly the maximum width. This width corresponds to the greatest width for a sheet than you can meet in your activity.
6) Modify possibly the width by default. This width corresponds to the width of the sheets which you generally use in your activity. OPCutting will display this default value during the capture of a new sheet.
7) Strip possibly the Margin and saw cut check box if your cuttings are made with tools having a line weight of negligible cut and that you do not preserve a safety margin.
8) Strip possibly the Wood grain check box because normally you n' never have to take account of the direction of the grain in your cutting plans. OPCutting will automatically select Wood grain: Unspecified during the capture of the panels and the pieces of your cutting plans.