Some options of OPCutting owe beings modified for the cutting optimization of tissue. That does not improve only comfort of use of the software but can also enable you to obtain the optimization of suitable cutting by appreciably reducing time spent to select the parameters during the capture of the bands and the tissue parts.
1) Select menu Options \ Options.
2) By default the name defines for the panels is Panels and that for the parts is Pieces. Modify possibly these denominations. Bands examples and Parts or Rollers and Parts.
3) Modify possibly the maximum length. This length corresponds to greatest dimension for a tissue roller than you can meet in your activity.
4) Modify possibly the length by default. This length corresponds to the length of the tissue rollers which you generally use in your activity.
5) Modify possibly the maximum width. This width corresponds to the greatest width for a roller than you can meet in your activity.
6) Modify possibly the width by default. This width corresponds to the width of the tissue rollers which you generally use in your activity.
7) Strip possibly the Margin and saw cut check box if you do not preserve a safety margin at the time of your cuttings.
8) Then Wood grain check box enables you to indicate to OPCutting if it must or not take account of a possible direction of the texture in your rollers. Strip this box if you have never to take account of the direction of the texture. OPCutting will select automatically select Wood grain: Unspecified during the capture of the rollers and the parts of your plans of cutting and will position if it is possible the tissue parts so that greatest dimension is cut out in the direction of the band width.